I was tagged by the blogger from acraveforbooks to do this book related tag that has been going around for quite sometime throughout the community.
The same questions are shared throughout all of the users for the purpose of getting to know them better, and here are my answers.
1. Would you rather only read trilogies or only read standalone books?
I have mixed feelings for this question, but I’d have to say that I’d rather read books that are not trilogies.
However, trilogies are convenient if you want to quickly stock up on reads during a year.
2. Would you rather only read male or female authors?
I tend to not notice the author as much when I pick up a book, but I’d have to say that I’d rather read male authors, there seem to be more books that I’ve read by them.
3. Would you rather shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?
Barnes and Noble – I like pretty looking sites.
4. Would you rather books were made into TV shows or movies?
Tough question to answer as I feel like some books are more fitted to one than the other, as both have advantages. Movies have the advantage of being in one piece, without the anticipation that shows offer. However, shows have the ability to go into more detail as they could only focus on one chapter per episode.
5. Would you rather read only 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
During the school year, I don’t get as much time to read, and I usually only manage 5 pages, and so that would have to be my final answer.
6. Would you rather be a professional author or reviewer?
I’d rather be a professional reviewer. I find it easier to comment on something versus creating something on my own.
7. Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller?
I would not mind either really. However a librarian seems more appealing to me as it is an open space where people go in for multiple reasons, not just with the purpose of getting a book.
8. Would you rather read only your favorite genre, or every other genre but your favorite?
As I don’t really have a favorite, I would read every other willingly.
9. Would you rather only read ebooks or physical books?
Physical books – always.